Monday, August 14, 2006

MY NEW HOME !!??!!

Here's the thing... I'm NOT a fast decision maker ok. I AM however methodical, sure-footed, anal, wary, a worry-monger, an over-processor of information, and a viewer of multiple angles on any given situation. I mean, it took me over 3 months to decide what kind of SLEEPING BAG to buy for the church camping trip for crap sake! But not homes ... No No Noooooo! Apparently I buy homes in ONE DAY!!! Why demonstrate caution here? It's only the biggest and most important single investment you'll ever own ... No biggie.
























Anyway, as a result of Friday's events, there are now two unfolding possibilities in my life... [1] either God just opened a HUGE door (no pun intended) and gave me the needed grace to pounce instantly on a great home, or [2] I just did the dumbest thing I've ever done. Time will tell folks ... 20/20 ... you know how it is.

That having been said, here are some pics of what the 'Model' home looks like. Mine has the same floorplan, but will be completely barren from the lack of furniture and the kitchen will be heavily littered with empty Ramen Noodle bags since that's all I'll be able to afford from now on.

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 12:24 PM , Blogger Kacie said...

that is SO awesome baby!!! i'm praying that God will give you the means to finance this purchase and the peace to know that whether He does or doesn't, He will provide for you. Grace.

 
At August 15, 2006 8:31 AM , Blogger Brandon said...

I know what you're going through. You've got 5 minutes to make one of the biggest descisons in your life. It looks awesome, though. I am jealous of all of you living in the same neighborhood. Do it!!!

 
At August 16, 2006 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carson,
You've gone from "no bed" to three bedrooms! My mind is totally blown!
Congratulations! Joyce

 
At August 16, 2006 3:15 PM , Blogger Christie said...

Wow, cool! Congrats dude! Party at Carson's house!!

 
At August 16, 2006 6:52 PM , Blogger Audrey said...

dude! congrats! I'll send you some dried octapus for your ramen.

 
At August 31, 2006 9:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha... looks like its missing something - I know what it is. It's your friend Dave! We shall remedy that soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home